Login supports the following languages:
Login determines language preference via the browser settings. Use your browser Help for instruction to change options. For example, if using IE 9 follow these steps.
- Open the "Tools" menu at the top and select "Internet Options".
- On the "General" tab, select "Languages".
- By using the buttons on the right, you will be able to add/remove/change your language options.
- After you make the change, close all the dialog boxes, close your browser, and open a new browser. Changes should be immediate.
- Cannot use previous passwords
- Minimum length must be met
- Password cannot contain common dates, abbreviations, words, or 3 consecutive digits.
- At least one character from 3 of these 4 sets must be present:
Account will lock after 5 incorrect Passwords, Verification codes or responses to Challenge questions.
To Reset a forgotten Password, you have the option to answer challenge questions that you previously defined or request a verification code to be sent to one of the personal contact destinations that you previously entered.
Two types of contact information can be utilized
Business Contact information - This consists of business telephone number and email address. Business email is required and is used by default for alerts and some other communications
Optional Personal Contact Information - This consists of a personal text enabled mobile device number and a personal email address. If provided, these can be used for verification and alert information.
You will be alerted of important account activity such as wrong answers to challenge questions and wrong passwords entered when attempting a reset. By default, these messages are sent to your business mail. If you have chosen the option of entering personal text enabled mobile device number and a personal email, one or both can be set to receive alerts. Use of personal contact information is optional.
Certain applications may require enhanced authentication including the use of Multi-Factor devices such as SecurID. If you are prompted for a SecurID credentials, you must have a company SecurID account already established. Your company contact can assist if you believe you require this.
Please contact your local information security representative and your local support for login accounts via your company contact or local help desk.